Monday 3 September 2012

And the winner is...

Last week I was lucky enough to run a competition for a reader on this blog to win a two-night getaway at a Tsogo Sun resort of their choice.

After a highly complex process of writing all the entrants' names on pieces of paper, folding them all to the same size, shaking them around a lot, and asking the lovely Karli (who sits next to me at work) to pick one...

The winner is...

@MissStaceyVee!

Stacey, please send your contact details to the lovely Kirsty Sharman on kirsty at retroviral dot co dot za, and she'll put you in touch with the lovely people at Tsogo Sun to book your break.

I have to say though, that if I hadn't left finding a winner completely up to fate, there is no way I would have known how to choose one on merit.

Every single entry deserved to win - folks out there are having a tough year of it. Here's hoping the year only gets better, and that everyone else gets to have a holiday treat before the end of the year!

1 comment:

Stacey Vee said...

Thank you Kerry, and thank you kind gods of random number generators for smiling down on my golden ticket! Really, if they had a temple (Terry Pratchett style) I would leave an offering. Woot! I've let The Husband know, who is already SMSing me which Tsogo Sun hotels he's got his eye on for our weekend of indulgence.