Monday 5 February 2007

SA Rocks

One of things I'm possibly quite painful about is being positive about South Africa. Pretty much, if you can't cut it here, and if you keep on bitching about things, then leave. Please.

I know that it's so easy to get sucked up by bad media coverage - and there is, I'll admit, a lot of bad news to cover. But there's also good news, lots of it, so please make a point of looking out for it at these places:

www.sagoodnews.co.za
www.sarocks.co.za

Watch out for other good news...

2 comments:

Andy Hadfield said...

It is a good idea... hopefully Nic keeps it going... Especially in the post-Carte-Blance-Rattray-world-hates-South-Africa incident...

Tamarai said...

Hey!!! You're blogging! (excuse the excessive and very un-grammatically correct use of exclamation marks. I am excited to see you posting, that is all!)

Thanks for the tip. I'll be digging my notes for a story out of the pits of my computer once I am finished teaching this workshop.

If your offer of a critical, but friendly, eye is still available, I will send you the meager stutterings of my mind.