Friday 12 July 2013

A few pics from Glasto

Here a few pics I took on my phone as we went around - in no particular order. I debated taking my DSLR, but decided against it - it's heavy when packed with the lenses I would have wanted to take with, and I already have back issues. Brett took some amazing pics though - have a look at his blog for more of the performers. 


Hug a troll, for free! 

 Meta: an overhead shot of an overhead shot

It rained on the Thursday, this was Friday's mud

Brett and Lionel, cycling to keep the stage powered

Every picture tells a story... 

Even though there was no ocean, there were still pirates...

These folks 'won' an online competition to play Twister in the Rain. With Power Rangers. "Left Hand On Yellow Power Ranger" did get amusing... 

The six of us at Kenny Rogers' performance, which was a surprisingly awesome event!

Glamping. The only way to do Glasto, IMHO

Not us. 

This intrigued me - babies and small children, and lots of them at that, were pulled around the Festival in wagons like this, done up and decorated. Until all hours of the night, all over. Not something I would have done.

The Miniscule of Sound - the world's smallest night club.


Who needs a dancefloor to dance? 

So many people dressed up, it was such fun! Caused us to start plotting and scheming costume themes for if we go again. 

A random stage, with random performers. Who were really good!

See what I mean about dressing up? 

These guys had little buzzy instruments that would have sounded awful alone, but they actually managed to make music! 

At the Of Monsters and Men performance - easily one of my favourites! 




1 comment:

Tam said...

Looks like you had oodles of fun!