Tuesday 23 October 2012

Meme time again

I found this over on The Only Cin, and quite liked it. So, here goes: 


I am: a wife, mother, and daughter
I have: enough. Aren’t I lucky?
I know: that I am loved
I think: not nearly deeply enough or often enough
I don’t think: that you can ever have too many macarons or cupcakes
I want: to play my piano more often
I like: chocolate, coffee and afternoon naps.
I dislike: whinging and whining
I hate: liars
I dream: of a chef’s kitchen. And time to put it to good use.
I fear: losing my family
I am annoyed: by inconsiderate people.
I crave: to do something Different
I search: for love.
I hide: if I told you, they wouldn’t be hidden any more!
I wonder: what happened to an ex or two
I just can’t help: procrastinating
I regret: not spending more time with my dad before he died.
I love: lying on my bed reading
I can’t live without: my family
I try to: do the right thing
I enjoy: baking
I don’t care: about what people think of me, as much as I used to
I never want to: be at a loss for words
I believe: in trusting people, until they give you reason not to
I dance: a bit weirdly. But I have fun when I do.
I sing: in my head. Nobody wants to hear me out loud.
I argue: poorly, mostly because I cry when I get angry
I win: not nearly often enough
I lose: my hard drive, with all my photos on it, with alarming regularity
I wish: that the government would sort its sh*t out.
I listen: to what my husband mockingly calls “adult contemporary music”. And a bunch of other stuff.
I don’t understand: people who are cruel to children or animals
I forget: if I remembered, I’d be able to tell you.
I am happy: Yes, I am. 

1 comment:

Tam said...

Most interesting and revealing. I dig these meme things. I memed too.

Thank you for challenging my brain to consider where I am in life right now.